Campus Life Information

Guidance Procedures

※This page is reference information translated from Japanese,
Japanese page takes precedence if there is any discrepancies in the content.

Tuition and entrance fee (Japanese page)

Procedures to acquire school documents, certificates

Notice of absence, withdrawal, change of address, etc.

Application procedure for parking permit (Higashi-Hiroshima Campus) (The link opens in a new window)

How to apply for a Student ID-Card Reissue