Academic Support

New and old subjects correspondence table

※This page is reference information translated from Japanese,
Japanese page takes precedence if there are any discrepancies in the content.

 About classes showed in the manual for The Common Subjects of Graduate School], if their names have been changed after the year of admission, please check the name on [New and old subjects correspondence table].

When you are checking [New and old subjects correspondence table] , please check tables after the year of admission.

 Example: students who entered graduate school at 2017
please check the table for admission at 2017, admission at 2018.

  ◎admission at 2018

  ◎admission at 2017